Michaels Keys COVID-19 Response
Michael’s Keys initiated new procedures minimizing contact and spread of the COVID-19 Coronavirus between employees and our customers. Our goal is for Michael’s Keys employees take proactive measures mitigating exposure to the virus.
We recognize this is a challenging time and strive to ensure you, as an essential security business, our focus is continued support for or customers while taking every precaution available for everyone’s safety.
Michael’s Keys enacts the following steps supporting our policy:
- Practice social distancing of at least six feet.
- Employees wash hands frequently throughout the day with soap and water.
- Avoid encountering anyone displaying symptoms of being sick.
- Restricting our employees to required workspaces
- Staggering workstations and shifting employees increasing social distancing within our buildings.
- Restricting sharing of tools or office supplies between our employees.
- Avoid social interacting practices such as shaking hands.
- We notified all Michael’s Keys employees and technicians there is a no penalty policy in-place during this event where they can take time off if they feel sick or concerned, they may have come in contact with the virus.
Safety to our employees and customers are paramount and we continue to look at approaches which will better address the challenges we face in this rapidly evolving event.
With Michael’s Keys listed as an essential business, we will be here to assist our customers with their ongoing security needs even as we see community shelter in place orders go into effect.
We apologize for any inconveniences which may occur, but our main goal is for everyone’s safety. We are all in this together and if we all do our part, we will come out the other side of these complicated times stronger than before. We suggest helping others when you can. We will overcome and thrive.